The Texas Association for School Nutrition supports many educational programs and scholarships. This is accomplished by raising funds from individuals and companies in the food service industry.
TASN offers scholarships on an annual basis, based upon available funds. All applications are considered, and winners are selected, by the Education Chair, Past President, and Certification & Training Department in March for the following school year. Scholarships are awarded in June and must be claimed by August 31st of the following year. Scholarship recipients are recognized during the TASN Annual Conference.
Scholarship Cover Sheet PDF » (must be included with all scholarship applications)
General Scholarship Application PDF »
ESL Scholarship Application PDF »
GED Scholarship Application PDF »
College Scholarship Application PDF »
Administrative Academy & Managers Academy Scholarship Application PDF »
Partnership Collaboration Summit Scholarship Application PDF »
- Prior to submitting an application, you must be employed in a school child nutrition program in Texas for nine months.
- You must submit an application providing all information and attachments requested by February 15.
- You may receive only one scholarship annually.
- Individuals applying for these awards should clearly state the purpose and how the scholarship is to be used.
- In the event of close competition the Education Committee may request additional information from applicants.
Learn more about the scholarships and download the application. Send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 512-371-0125. Please include scholarship cover page with each application.
Scholarships for SNA Members
Scholarships and grants are available through the School Nutrition Foundation, the philanthropic sister organization of SNA, for active SNA members. Click below for details and to apply to:
Achieve your educational dreams
Attend national SNA conferences
Upgrade school kitchen equipment
For more information and to apply for a scholarship or grant, please visit: