Career Center Job Opportunities
See the latest listing of job openings and available positions in school child nutrition programs in Texas below.
If you are looking to advance your career in K12 foodservice and become better at your job, then you want to obtain TASN Certification. TASN Certification and its training also shows prospective and current employers that you have invested in your education and career field.
Click here to learn more about TASN Certification and its programs which progress from basic skills to managerial and administrative responsibilities.
Back to job listings
Concession/Catering Manager Rockwall ISD
Posting Closing Date:
Rockwall ISD, Rockwall Texas
Child Nutrition Director
AUX 6: $19.19 to $28.19
Purpose / Job Description:
Responsible for the planning, staffing and on-site leadership of concession events at the stadium, aquatic center and other approved event locations. Ensure food and supplies are planned and ordered in appropriate quantities for all events while following safe food handling standards and maintaining a clean and efficient area.
Responsibilities / Duties:
1. Assist with planning budget for catering/concessions and monitoring of same.
2. Coordinate with Athletics Department on schedule of sporting events and concession requests.
3. Coordinate with Facility Reservations on kitchen request use and staff appropriately.
4. Operate and oversee staff operation of tools and equipment according to prescribed safety standards, and follow established procedures to meet high standards of cleanliness, health, and safety.
5. Correct unsafe conditions in work area and promptly report any conditions that are not immediately correctable to supervisor.
6. Follow established procedures for locking, checking, and safeguarding facilities.
7. Ensure that all work areas are clean and orderly after event.
8. Maintain sanitation and cleanliness of concession stands. Follow all food safety rules.
9. Maintain accurate reports of daily and monthly financial, production, and activity records.
10. Responsible for accurate cash handling and deposit of funds at end of event.
11. Effectively work with parent volunteer liaison(s) to schedule volunteer staff for concession stands.
12. Select staff for concession stands and catering events. Provide on-site supervision as needed.
13. Order correct quantities and types of foods and supplies for catering/concession events.
14. Maintain inventories.
15. Maintain employee timesheets for all events; submit catering/concession employee payroll records, in a timely manner, to Child Nutrition Administration office.
16. Create invoices for catering/concession events and submit to Business Specialist for payment.
17. Ensure that all foods are properly prepared, well presented and decorated for each function.
18. Ensure that all work areas are clean and orderly after event.
19. Maintain required certification.
20. Work as assigned in schools on days without scheduled events or event preparation.
21. Telecommute in response to school closure.
22. Other duties as assigned.
Must be available for evenings to late night during the week and some weekends.
rockwallisd.com >current job opening or
Contact Phone Number:
Back to job listings