Career Center Job Opportunities
See the latest listing of job openings and available positions in school child nutrition programs in Texas below.
If you are looking to advance your career in K12 foodservice and become better at your job, then you want to obtain TASN Certification. TASN Certification and its training also shows prospective and current employers that you have invested in your education and career field.
Click here to learn more about TASN Certification and its programs which progress from basic skills to managerial and administrative responsibilities.
Back to job listings
Child Nutrition Financial Clerk Willis ISD
Posting Closing Date:
Child Nutrition Director
Pay Grade 3
Purpose / Job Description:
Facilitate the efficient operation of the Child Nutrition Department and provide clerical services to staff.
High School Diploma or GED
Responsibilities / Duties:
Demonstrate expertise in and complies with applicable federal, state and district policies and
2. Maintain a current filing system in accordance with district guidelines and USDA/TDA compliance
3. Assist with data collection, data entry and data quality reviews for the department.
4. Process Accounts Payable Invoices through TEAMS and notify business office.
5. Maintain and process travel for CN director and employees for conference and training.
6. Perform routine bookkeeping tasks for the department including money collection.
7. Assist Director with budget.
8. Obtain quotes for special projects.
9. Enter and submit purchase orders as needed.
10. Create and send invoices for catering events.
11. Provide reports as assigned.
12. Maintain confidentiality of information.
13. Obtain food handlers certificate.
14. Other financial or other child nutrition duties as assigned.
Maintain emotional control under stress.
Occasional prolonged and irregular hours
Frequent standing, stopping, bending, pushing, pulling and occasional lifting up to 35 lbs.
Repetitive hand motions.
Prolonged use of computer.
Proficient skills and accuracy in typing, word processing and file maintenance
Effective organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to successfully interact with students, professional employees and district patrons.
Contact Phone Number:
Back to job listings