- Meetings & Programs
- Exhibitors & Sponsors
- Legislation & Policy
- School Food Service Solutions
TASN 2021 Annual Conference Facts and Guidelines
By registering for the TASN 2021 Conference, you are agreeing to follow the guidelines set forth in this document as well as with the Henry B. Gonzales Convention Center and Marriott River Center Hotel COVID guidelines. If you do not adhere to the guidelines in place, you will be asked to leave the premises.
- Each attendee will be required to keep 6 ft apart during all aspects of the TASN Conference. Classes will be set up following the social distancing guidelines.
- Each attendee will be required to wear a face covering during all aspects of the TASN Conference. This means from the moment you enter the convention center until you leave the premises. When sampling, you will be allowed to remove your mask.
- Each attendee will adhere to the temperature check and sanitation process at the Convention Center daily.
- There will be a limit of two attendees visiting a booth at a time. This will be monitored for social distancing.
- Exhibit hall traffic flow will be one direction with directional signs. There will be a limit on how many people can be at one booth at a time.
- There will be a limit of how many attendees are allowed in the exhibit hall at one time.
- There will be three different time slots for Exhibits. (*Tentative schedule)
Monday, 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM, for Buyers/Directors
Tuesday, 9:00 AM - 12:15 PM, Open to first 425 attendees
Tuesday, 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM, Open to the next 425 attendees
The first 425 people to register will go in from 9:00 AM to 12:15 PM, and the next 425 to register will go from 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM.
TASN will be offering Education Sessions during these times, for those that are not in the exhibit hall.
Prepackaged samples will be allowed. The Vendor will hand samples to the attendees.
There will be no self-serving.
TASN reduced the registration fee by $100 per attendee and we will not be serving meals this year.
We will be working with local restaurants to get discounts on your meals by showing your badge.
More information to follow.
TASN will be hosting a Monday Evening Event from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM for pre-registered attendees.