- Meetings & Programs
- Exhibitors & Sponsors
- Legislation & Policy
- School Food Service Solutions
TASN 2021 Annual Conference Facts and Guidelines
By registering for the TASN 2021 Annual Conference, you are agreeing to follow the guidelines set forth in this document as well as with the Henry B. Gonzales Convention Center and Marriott River Center Hotel COVID guidelines. If you do not adhere to the guidelines in place, you will be asked to leave the premises.
- Each attendee will be required to keep 6 feet apart during all aspects of the TASN Annual Conference. Classes will be set up following the social distancing guidelines.
- Each attendee will be required to wear a face covering during all aspects of the TASN Annual Conference. This means from the moment you enter the convention center until you leave the premises. When sampling, you will be allowed to remove your mask.
- Each attendee will adhere to the temperature check and sanitation process at the Convention Center daily.
- There will be a limit of two attendees visiting a booth at a time. This will be monitored for social distancing.
- Exhibit hall traffic flow will be one direction with directional signs. There will be a limit on how many people can be at one booth at a time.
- Tentative schedule:
Monday, 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm: Decision Maker/Vendor Event
Tuesday, 9:00 am - 3:15 pm: Exhibits Open to All
The vendor will hand samples to the attendees. There will be no self-serving.
TASN reduced the registration fee by $100 per attendee and we will not be serving meals this year.
We will be working with local restaurants to get discounts on your meals by showing your badge. More information to follow.
TASN will be hosting a Monday Evening Event from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm for pre-registered attendees.
All cancellations must be received in writing no later than May 28, 2021. Early Bird cancellation by April 30, 2021 will be subject to a $25 administrative fee (the T-shirt is yours to keep and will be sent to the address on your registration). Regular rate registration (no T-shirt) cancellations between May 1– May 28 will not be subject to a cancellation fee. No refunds will be made after May 28, 2021.