- Meetings & Programs
- Exhibitors & Sponsors
- Legislation & Policy
- School Food Service Solutions
- 2022-2023 TASN Election Winners
Per the San Antonio Convention Center as of 5/17/2021
TASN Revised 2021 Annual Conference Facts and Guidelines
By registering for the TASN 2021 Annual Conference, you are agreeing to follow the guidelines set forth in this document as well as with the Henry B. Gonzales Convention Center and Marriott River Center Hotel COVID guidelines. If you do not adhere to the guidelines in place, you will be asked to leave the premises.
The city of San Antonio has lifted many of the previous restrictions that were put in place.
Please see below.
- This restriction has been lifted. Each attendee will be required to keep 6 feet apart during all aspects of the TASN Annual Conference. Classes will be set up following the social distancing guidelines. TASN will be practicing a 3 ft and 6ft social distance for classes and General Sessions based on personal preference.
- This restriction has been lifted. Each attendee will be required to wear a face covering during all aspects of the TASN Annual Conference. This means from the moment you enter the convention center until you leave the premises. When sampling, you will be allowed to remove your mask. You are welcome to wear a mask, but it is not mandatory.
- This restriction has been lifted. Each attendee will adhere to the temperature check and sanitation process at the Convention Center daily.
- This restriction has been lifted There will be a limit of two attendees visiting a booth at a time. This will be monitored for social distancing.
- This restriction has been lifted. Exhibit hall traffic flow will be one direction with directional signs. There will be a limit on how many people can be at one booth at a time.
Schedule: Monday, 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm: Decision Maker/Vendor Event
Monday, 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm: Monday Evening Event
Tuesday, 9:15 am - 3:15 pm: Exhibits Open to All
- This restriction has been lifted. The vendor will hand samples to the attendees. There will be no self-serving. Vendors handing out samples will follow all safety protocol, including wearing gloves when preparing and serving samples.
- TASN reduced the registration fee by $100 per attendee and we will not be serving meals this year.
- We will be working with local restaurants to get discounts on your meals by showing your badge. More information to follow.
- TASN will be hosting a Monday Evening Event from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm for pre-registered attendees.
- Early Bird rate has been extended until May 28, 2021. This registration will not include a T-shirt. Cancellations between May 1-May 28 will not be subject to a cancellation fee. No refunds will be made after May 28, 2021.