Career Center Job Opportunities
See the latest listing of job openings and available positions in school child nutrition programs in Texas below.
If you are looking to advance your career in K12 foodservice and become better at your job, then you want to obtain TASN Certification. TASN Certification and its training also shows prospective and current employers that you have invested in your education and career field.
Click here to learn more about TASN Certification and its programs which progress from basic skills to managerial and administrative responsibilities.
Back to job listings
CN Supervisor - N. Fort Worth ISD
Aaron D Wylie
Posting Closing Date:
N. Fort Worth / Saginaw TX
$39,974 - $54,099
Purpose / Job Description:
Assist in planning, supervising and operating the child nutrition program in such a manner as to pride nutritious meals to all students in order that they may take full advantage of the educational programs offered by the district.
Responsibilities / Duties:
1. Assist the instructional staff in nutrition education for the students of the district.
2. Assist in maintaining the health requirements, safety and cleanliness of the cafeterias.
3.Assist in interviewing, screening and hiring of new child nutrition personnel.
4. Help to administer all personnel policies for child nutrition staff including the evaluation process.
5. Assist in planning and service of all meals in the child nutrition program assuring full usage of the commodity program.
6. Responsible for the handling of the child nutrition supplies, equipment and food in an efficient manner and for ordering all food and supplies for the cafeterias.
7. Train and assist the cafeteria managers in all duties necessary for NSLP.
8. Responsible for computer operations, including installation and training on the use of the child nutrition computer programs
9. Promote teamwork and interaction with fellow staff members.
10. Help to administer catering program.
11. Provide training to office staff, campus managers, and assistant managers with regard to menus, recipes, inventory, production records, HACCP, and nutrition.
12. Assist in ensuring all serving schedules are followed and food items are served per menu specifications in a safe and appropriate manner according to departmental guidelines.
13. Train new employees on reimbursable meals, food production records, nutrition education, and other pertinent topics.
14. Maintain records and other documents as required.
15. Demonstrate support for District policies, regulations, procedures, and objectives.
16. Keep the Director of Child Nutrition informed about the affairs of the department.
17. Attend the workshops presented by TASN, ADA, and Region XI.
18. Perform all other duties as assigned.
Go to https://web1.ems-isd.net/scripts/wsisa.dll/WService=wsFin/rapplmnu03.w
Search for Current Job Openings
Select Child Nutrition Supervisor
Contact Phone Number:
Back to job listings